PDF – Benefits and Features of PDF Conversion
PDF – PDF stands for Portable Document Format. To represent two dimensional documents PDF is used. It represents the document in a manner independent of the application software, hardware and OS (operation system).
Now a day, PDF is widely accepted document format. To stipulate a digital form for representing electronic documents most of businesses used PDF documents. It is important to convert your valuable information into PDF format because it enable user to exchange and view electronic documents independent of the milieu in which they were created or the surroundings in which they are viewed or printed. To symbolize valuable information over the internet PDF is the ideal option.
Following are features and advantages of converting data into PDF:
- PDF file encapsulates a compete description of a fixed layout 2D document.
- It includes the text, fonts, images and 2D vector graphics which compose the document.
- 3D drawings or objects can be entrenched to PDF documents.
- It contains tokenized and interpreted results of the PostScript source code.
- It supports true graphic transparency.
- It supports diverse types of patterns.
- PDF observers allow the user to rapidly jump to the final pages of a lengthy document.
- PDF files have two layouts i.e. nonlinear or linear.
- PDF page description can use a matrix to scale, skew, or rotate graphical elements.
- It may have interactive elements such as annotations and form fields.
- A PDF document may hold structure information to enable superior accessibility and text extraction.
- PDF document may be encrypted for digitally signed for authentication or security.
- PDF files can have page level and document level file attachments.
- It may be encrypted so that password is needed to view or edit the contents.
- It also contains embedded DRM limitations that supply additional controls that limit editing, printing or copying.
- PDF file format can contain display settings, including the page display layout and zoom level.
- For combination of vector and raster graphics and text PDF file is used.
- It can have device independent color, passwords, links and thread features.
- It includes interactive page elements, multimedia types, Unicode, mouse events, advanced color and image proxying features.
- PDF is a rich document format built for the web.
To edit, store, or convert your existing data into PDF format several applications embracing the PDF standard are now available as an online service.
At last, I must say that Portable Document Format (PDF) is very useful in day to day activity. So, PDF conversion is the perfect option available to convert your important data because PDF documents have several features and advantages.
To know more about PDF Conversion, or converting your data into PDF format Contact us or E-Mail us and we will get back to you within one business day.